What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Do You Live With Chronic Sciatica Pain in Your Butt or Legs? Get Rid of Your Sciatica Pain For Good With Our GUARANTEED-to-WORK Treatment Program in Only 10-Minutes per Day. Try our 10-Minute Sciatica Relief Program Now RISK-FREE. Includes Exercises, Stretches, and BONUS Gifts to Treat Sciatica for Good.
- You’ll learn the perfect combination of stretches, exercises, and nutrition to eliminate your pain for good!
- You’ll learn the root cause of your pain. Hint: it’s not sciatica, piriformis syndrome, or herniated/bulging discs
- You’ll be more aware of why you have pain and what your doctor hasn’t told you.
- How to get pain relief in 3 days and only spend a few minutes per week after that.
- Sciatica, Piriformis Syndrome, Bulging Discs Are Not The Cause Of Your Pain, They Are The Symptoms.
How much can I trust what they say?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I feel I can find out some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Pain In The Sciatica scores an averge of 4.05, which is above average and wins the site points.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Pain In The Sciatica scores 64.06/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.paininthesciatica.com/SciaticaPainTreatment.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $54.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: paininthesciatica.com you’ll also be taken through to paininthesciatica.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)